Bobby Rowe is an amazing human. He is so funny and talented, and working with him was a true partnership and delight. Bobby came to me with a brand and gave me creative license to implement a website which is clean, colorful, and showcases who he is as a person and as a talent manager. The final product, bobbyrowe.com, is an absolute delight, and was featured as one of the 'most popular' websites on the Webflow Showcase.
This build is one of a kind, and has several truly unique features, such as:
- A customized implementation of scrollify.js powering the scrolljacking seen throughout the site
- A dozen or so custom scrolling interactions for headlines, imagery, and video on the static pages
- Hand-written JS powered play/pause functionality on the CMS client page videos - play when clicked, paused when closed. All colors, videos, and text on these pages are powered 100% by CMS.
- CMS-powered case study pages associated to clients. These pages feature sticky sidebars and a unique Vimeo integration to allow unlimited custom Vimeo videos to be embedded into the CMS Rich Text
- 400% more Beyoncé than on any other implementation I've ever done.